◊ Developer ⇔ Appsjabri ◊
The owners and operators of APPSJABRI take your online privacy seriously
We do collect information about you and we may share that information with third parties in certain circumstances, so please read on for more details about how we use personal information we collect about you when you use the APPSJABRI Online Services.
What Kind of Information We Collect
Whether accessing the APPSJABRI Online Services from your device, APPSJABRIand its agents may collect some information that identifies you or relates to you as an individual, such as your:
- 1. mailing address, e-mail address(for account administration);Device ID, including IP address and geo-location
- 2. Additional personal information necessary for the administration of certain promotional In addition, we may collect other types of data elements (“Other Information”) that do not
- 3. reveal your identity or that do not relate directly to you or any other individual.
Use of the Collected Personal Information
Disclosing Collected Personal Information
Your privacy is very important to us. We generally won’t disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of APPSJABRI system, except in the following circumstances.
- Service Providers: We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services,including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- Sharing/Selling: Does not share or sell personally identifiable data to third parties such as spammers or direct marketers. We respect your privacy.
- Affiliates: We may disclose personal Information to our affiliates, for marketing purposes, and to be consistent with our goal of providing our customers with the superior product and customer experience that they have come to expect from APPSJABRI.
- Performing Services You Request :
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in order to perform services you request or functions you initiate, such as when you post information and materials any of our social media tools.
- We may disclose the personal information you submit on a license or franchise application to our business units, agents, parent company, third parties as part of our consideration of that application and to help conduct our marketing efforts.
Managing Your Account Information
You can visit the account section of the alamiapps.com Online Services website to manage and correct any factual inaccuracies in the information we have on file about you.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed in your computer browser directories to store your information about your use of the Online Services and your activities online. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the Cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Mobile App. These companies may use information about your visits to any of the websites and other mobile applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
For clarity, subject to the above, the treatment of your information by any third parties linked with or within our Service are not applicable by this Private Policy.
Social Networking & Third Party Sites
Children’s Online Privacy
We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (12). When a user discloses personal information on our online services, the user is representing to us that he or she is at least twelve (12) years old. If a child under the age of twelve (12) years has provided us with personally identifiable information through our online services, we will delete the child’s information from our records.
Ads, Analytics & Social Media
We use device identifiers to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share such identifiers and other information from your device with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we may work with partners who use mobile SDKs, including the OneSignal Messaging SDK, to passively collect information (collectively, SDK Information), which generally helps us deliver personalized notifications. This data may also be used to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers for the purposes of customizing ads or content. Depending on the permissions granted to this application, this information may include personally identifiable information (PII) including your e-mail address. This information may also include precise location (i.e. GPS-level data) or WiFi information, apps you have installed and enabled, and your mobile identifier (e.g., Android Advertising ID).
. Consumer Control & Opt-Out Options
. Opting-out of OneSignal Push Notifications
You may in most cases opt out of receiving push notifications by going to your device Settingsand clicking on Notifications, and then changing those settings for some or all of the apps on your device. (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.)
- If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, you can email us at: